3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
1. I agree a lot with Mama M’s answers to this one – The little things…the random breakfasts in bed…the surprise flowers & sweet note today (even though I told him not to)…the case of beer he picks up for me b/c he remembers I’m out at the house. It’s all good. 🙂
2. When I met & loved his family! That was huge for me. I went up to his parent’s house for his sister’s 19th birthday party, and his Dad promptly told me that I was the first girl he had ever brought home. It made me realize that he actually had some pretty strong feelings for me if he was letting me into his private “circle.”
Honestly though, I don’t remember when I actually knew he was “the one.” I think when I changed my job so that our hours would line up so we could see each other more. I had never done something like that for a guy before!
3. Nope, no special ringtone on my cell, but I put one on his for when I call (some wedding marchy song) and it drives him nuts but he doesn’t know how to take it off. LOL.
4. Physically – his calves. He has great legs. I know that’s silly, but it’s true. They’re athletic and strong and well shaped, and yeah, I just like ’em!
Non-physically – his ability to sit back in a room full of people and take it all in and notice the funny little nuances going on that most people would never pick up on. His sense of humor is awesome because of this! It constantly amazes me the shit he knows, simply b/c he was keeping his ears open.
5. Not a clue the day he actually did it, though those last couple of weeks I was hoping and hoping that he was going to since I had given him the shit or get off the pot speech and I was afriad I’d have to pack up my shit and move on (like I’d said I was going to!). We had done one day of ring shopping a few months before that, but then I sort of dropped the subject because I didn’t want to be the pushy girlfriend, forcing him into something he didn’t want. All’s well that ends well, right? 🙂
Click here to check out everyone else’s answers on the blog hop!