A – List 7 habits/quirks/facts
B – Tag 7 people to do the same
C – Don’t tag the person who tagged you or tag “Whoever wants to do it”
2. I hate to shave my legs. Hate it. Just for my husband, I’ve been working on it (up to MAYBE twice a week). It just seems like such a waste of time in the morning when I could have hit the snooze button again!
3. I’m dying to have a child, but petrified to have to give up drinking for so long. I LOVE my beer.
4. I’ve always hated the thought of putting a TV in the bedroom, but Hubby loves it…and now that we have it, it’s starting to grow on me. Nooooo!
5. I love my breasts – they’re one part of my body that I’ve always been comfortable with. If I’m able to conceive and nurse children and they end up deflated at my belly button, I will have no problem going in to the doc to get them back up in their place.
6. I can’t stand racism. Drives me bonkers. I live in a tiny Colorado town with a lot of immigrant workers, and it never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully some people treat them and how awfully others do. It’s ridiculous!
7. I don’t have a lot of friends I’ll confide in, but the ones I have are good friends, so watch out…if we get too close, you might never get rid of me. I’m always that girl that keeps emailing and organizing and setting up rendezvous and I love it! I could have been a party planner in another life I think. I love to keep in touch.
So there ya go! Don’t feel bad if I tag you and you don’t do this – I honestly usually don’t – but you could have fun…or be bored…or just want to please me. You know, whatever. 🙂
I hereby tag:
Junket Juice (Junky McJunkerton)
Whisker Biscuit (Bizzle Wizzle)
I Was Told There Would Be Pajamas (Natalie)
Olive You (Leah)
Wade’s World (Rachel)
Half As Many Chances (CeeJay)
Kim’s Kitchen Sink (Kim)