Hey y’all – I need some input please! We’ve done a delayed vaccine schedule with Stella thus far (we’re all caught up on vaccines right now except Hep B and Hep A, which we’ve declined thus far but will do when she’s older)… and the flu. We didn’t get it last year, and this year… ugh, I wasn’t planning on it, but now with the flu season being so bad + me working in a medical clinic + air travel coming up in 2wks, I’m starting to second guess that. Thoughts? Opinions? How did you decide whether to get it or not / give it to your child or not?
We are perplexed because we don't know why things happen as they do, but we don't give up and quit. 2 Corinthians 4:8
Feel free to email me at mycheapversionoftherapy (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any questions about my site!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.