Blessings Abound

On Sunday morning I handed Charlie a pee covered stick as he stepped out of the shower and said:
So this happened this morning…

IMG_8152_edited-1I’m just 4 weeks along today, with an EDD of January 8, 2014. We are basically existing in a state of shock and gratitude over here right now. God is good.

Advertisements

63 comments

1. Whoo hoooo!!! 😀 Yay for this little blessing due in January!! Big giant hugs to you all! I cannot wait to follow your journey through pregnancy again, and motherhood twice over!

Life IS good!

2. Congratulations!!! That is amazing. I wonder if the myo-inositol helped out? I’m so happy for you guys.

1. I wonder too! Il going to write more about this soon.

3. Omg WHAT?!?! This is so so so great and amazing and just awesome. Many happy congratulations to you guys! 🙂

4. This is so exciting! I’m so happy for you, congratulation! ps…I was hoping for this news sometime soon, every time you post I thought it might be this.

1. LOL, really??

5. This is HUGE! So happy for you! So is B! His response? “What?! Josey in Colorado? What?! That’s GREAT!”

🙂

Congratulations!!!!

6. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Love the Scrabble announcement 🙂 I’m so excited to follow along as you navigate the toddler + pregnancy waters!

1. Had to continue the tradition 🙂 char proposed with a scrabble board and I told him I was pregnant with Stella with a Scrabble board.

1. mcmissis · · Reply

I remember! We told McMister’s parents about Gracie with it, too!

7. Oh my god, Josey!!! I am in shock right now and may be shedding a happy tear!!!! Ahhh!! When you wrote on my post ‘for selfish reasons’.. I thought “Hmm that is an odd way to put it.” and now it makes sense!!! Ahh I am SO SO happy for you and your family! 🙂 What amazing news. Now this makes me want this cycle to work even more for me! Eeek! YAY!!

8. YAAAAAAAAAY! I’m so happy I screamed at a turtle. That’s a true story. Love you guys!!!!!

9. kaceyqld · · Reply

Wow!!! That is awesome news, congratulations!!!

10. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in tears! This is just amazing news Josey 🙂 So happy for you all!

11. THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! YAY!!! So excited for you….a little later than your sister’s wedding, but not too far off 😀 Congrats to you and Charlie and Stella!!!

12. I am so freaking excited for you guys!!! What a blessing! Glad we get to share another pregnancy together again, even if it is only for a couple months.

13. Mrs. H · · Reply

Congrats Josey!! That is fantastic news!!

14. Iveta · · Reply

I am over the moon for you!! You are an example of those ‘unexplained’ infertility couples who now have a lot of explaining to do!! LOL . So happy for you. And little Stells will be the best big sister ever. You have been an amazing mom…what a wonderful journey!

1. Ya, I still have PCOS but this is pretty awesome. I didn’t O until CD38 this cycle. More on that later!

15. St. Elsewhere · · Reply

Now I am pretty sure some magic macro is working through this corner of the blogosphere.

Within a week, yours is the second surprise BFP I am reading about.

Congratulations!

16. FINALLY!!!!! 😀

17. That’s freaking AWESOME I’m bloody thrilled for you!!!!!

18. Woot, woot! I was hoping you get one of those surprises that make life so frickin’ great! Congrats! Wishing you a very boring textbook pregnancy! Enjoy every moment you can (easier said than done), because the second one flies by twice as fast as the first one.

19. WOO!! Congrats!

20. Elizabeth · · Reply

How amazing & wonderful! Congratulations!!!

21. Amazing congrats!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

22. CONGRATS!!

23. Oh Josey, congratulations!! That’s such exciting news! I’m so happy for you! xx

24. Hooray!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations! Sounds like you will have an extra special Christmas/New Years this year 🙂

25. Yay! Congratulations!

26. Awesome, Congratulations!

27. No Way!!! Okay so that’s the end of the WWW! Lol! Congratulations! That is awesome news!

1. Oh gosh no – I’ll still be checking in. I’m a little petrified about weight gain this time around since I’m working a desk job instead of waitressing and running 3 flights of stairs all day, every day. You can’t get rid of me that easily. 🙂

28. Oh my gosh, Josey! Chills! So happy for you guys!!!

29. SO exciting! I will be praying for you all the way.

30. What wonderful news and a beautiful surprise! I am thrilled for you and send so very many congratulations. Here’s to 36 joyous weeks – and a lifetime of happiness – ahead!

31. This brought tears to my eyes!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Hoping for an amazing 36 weeks!!!

32. Congratulations! That is amazing news! WOOHOOO!!!

33. What great news to wake up to! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

34. Congratulations! So exciting!!!!

35. YAY! How exciting!

36. johanna · · Reply

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Brandi · · Reply

Congrats!! What a wonderful blessing. I’m so happy for all 4 of you 🙂

38. WHOA! HFS!!!! Congrats, girl!

39. Oh wow! Congrats!!!

40. Oh my gosh, how awesome!! Great great news!

41. Miss Mac · · Reply

Best news I’ve heard all day:] Yay, congrats!!!

42. Damntherabbits · · Reply

Wow, amazing news!!! Congratulations.

43. Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!! So so so happy for you! Your EDD is the day after our anniversary so that’s gotta be good luck or something! You’ll be in my thoughts! Congrats momma!!!

44. Huge congratulations!!! What a huge blessing.
    My due date’s just a few days before yours (assuming all goes well)…
    Oh, and the pic at the top of your blog…making me miss Colorado soooooooo much !

1. I know!! I’ve been praying non-stop that those lines keep getting darker for you too!!!!

45. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! So I’ve been all preoccupied with NIAW posts and TOTALLY missed this til right now.

Josey, I can’t even tell you how happy I am for you and Charlie…and Stella too! My prayer for you is an easy pregnancy without anxiety or complications of any sort. I cannot wait to follow you on this journey. What an exciting one it will be!

1. Thanks Em!!!

46. Andrea · · Reply

Congrats Josey! So exciting! Your EDD is the same date that mine was with K 🙂

47. Sunshine · · Reply

I don’t know how I missed this! Congratulations Josey! This is so huge. I am so flipping excited. You’re going to have another baby!! Good Job Josey’s body!!!

48. We have followed VERY similar paths (although mine involved IVF) and our children are just 4 days apart. I have always loved following your blog because our children are so close in age. I was shocked but happy for you to see this. Congrats.

1. Thanks! Do you ever blog?

49. Congrats to you!! It’s so crazy! With my first little dude, you and I were about 8 weeks apart (I think it ended up being 7 once it was all said and done). And now it’s almost the same again! I’m almost 13 weeks in! We beat that PCOS 2nd time around! 🙂

1. Yay!

Is this OliveLeah? If not, do you have a blog?

50. Holy cramp, I’ve been out of the loop and totally missed this!! Congrats, girl!! SO exciting!!!

1. Hahaha!! I guess that ‘stop’ button on my browser didn’t do the trick when I wanted to cancel this typo-message. But ‘holy cramp’ makes me laugh in this instance. Haha!!

51. Holy crap, I’ve been out of the loop and totally missed this!! Congrats, girl!! SO exciting!!!

52. […] – The month that everything changed! May 1st I announced to blog land that I was 4 weeks pregnant, and I spent the rest of the day all weepy from your amazing comments! I was struggling with […]

Virtual Hugs (FYI - your comment may be held in moderation for me to approve if you have never commented here before - I try to approve as quickly as possible!)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s