The Monday Snapshot – The Highs & The Lows

We just had an awesome four days in Minnesota with my entire family, and I hope to get a chance to post more about that later, but in the meantime I’m cuddling in bed watching Curious George with my sickly, sad toddler. She’s got a raging fever (102.9), horrid cough, and obviously feels like crap. Poor baby. What a Monday. 😦

20130805-072030.jpg

On the upside, I felt the new baby kicking for the first time yesterday, and that’s got my heart all a flutter with happiness!

*****

This is part of a weekly feature called The Monday Snapshot over at PAIL. Click here to join in and learn more about the featured blogger this week!

Advertisements

15 comments

1. Yay Minnesota!! (-: But sorry about Stella being so sick. Poor dear. )-: Although I have to say that cuddling in bed and watching movies sounds kinda nice…especially for a pregnant mama. (-: And how exciting that you got to feel the baby kick!

2. Elizabeth · · Reply

SO sorry that Stella is sick! Yay for a weekend trip to visit with your family and feeling baby kick! Bother are so exciting!

3. Poor Stella. I hope she starts feeling better soon! Glad to hear your trip went well and so exciting to feel the baby kick!!

4. mcmissis · · Reply

That was a fast trip! Sorry to Stella 😦

5. Oh, wow, that is so exciting Josey! I have a longing for little newborns lately.

Poor Stells! That is just so sad. I hope she recovers quickly. I hope you do not get sick either!

6. lparsons15 · · Reply

Yay for baby kicks! Hope Stella feels better quickly!

7. mandski · · Reply

Oh, poor Stella! I hope she feels better soon! And how exciting to be able to feel the baby kick!

8. Oh poor Stella! Hoping she feels better very soon. Glad to hear the trip was wonderful and the baby is moving!

9. I hope that sweet girl feels better soon!

10. theyellowblanket · · Reply

Hooray for baby kicks! I can’t wait to feel it!

11. theurbanjunglegym · · Reply

Yay baby kicks! And poor little bug. I hope she feels better soon. Smudgie is a big Curious George fan, too 🙂

12. Glad it was a good trip but so sorry Stella is sick. And hooray for baby kicks- the BEST!

13. Poor girl!!! 😦 But YAY for baby kicks!! Your kiddos are already balancing each other out! 🙂

14. Poor Stella!! 😦 Is she feeling any better today? Hope so!!

1. Ya, I brought her to the doctor about 2 hrs after that picture – bilateral ear infections. BOO. Antibiotics FTW.

Virtual Hugs (FYI - your comment may be held in moderation for me to approve if you have never commented here before - I try to approve as quickly as possible!)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s