I have SO many fun pictures from the past week that it was really hard for me to choose just one for the Snapshot today.
- Stella had a horrid rash last week (possibly HFM?) that covered most of her body, and the pictures are truly impressive of it — but do I really want to put those on the www?
- We finally got the work truck decal stickers installed on Charlie’s 2 work trucks, and holy shit if we aren’t all official looking and stuff! 🙂 He already got one phone call off of it from a neighbor down the street who didn’t realize he was in the concrete business, so hopefully this little “advertising” will get us some more work. Yay!
- On Friday, Stella and I had to drive about 2 hrs to my annual eye check-up (with the same office who did my Lasik/PRK 6 yrs ago), and Stella PROJECTILE VOMITED all over the back seat as I was driving 70mph down the highway. It was gnarly — and impressive. I JUST moved her to behind my seat (still rear facing) instead of the middle of the back seat because it’s getting too hard for me to bend over and get her into the middle (darn belly!), and she literally sprayed the passenger door with her reach. Curdled milk & strawberry yogurt. MMMMmmmm… Ya. Let’s be thankful that car sickness is a rarity for her. *Insert image of pregnant woman gagging here*
- I got a (nesting?) hair up my butt on Saturday, and Charlie and I walked down to the local hardware store and bought two jugs of paint – one Easter Egg frickin yellow (still not quite sure what we were thinking) and one slate blue. Both of our bathrooms are now painted (one each color) and the base cabinet in each has a couple of layers of white. I’m hoping they both turn out nicely — maybe I’ll post pics when it’s complete.
- Stella and I walked down to the park yesterday morning while Charlie was golfing, and MAN did it feel like fall. I got some cute pics of her loving the swings, and a FUNNY picture of her and I on the merry-go-round (side note – does that make anyone else get sick on those now that they’re an adult??). It was a good time. 🙂
- Last night Stella crawled into bed with me, asked for gel (aloe vera), and grabbed the doppler trying to find the baby in HER belly. Another adorable pic ensued.
- My favorite photo (series) of the week though had to be the one I’m posting here today. After the horrendus vomiting incident, we stopped by the mall for me to pick up another pair of maternity jeans. When we were walking by one of those photo booths, I couldn’t resist spending the $3 to see if Stella would get the concept. SCORE!
This is part of a weekly feature called The Monday Snapshot over at PAIL. Click here to join in and learn more about the featured blogger this week!