I’ve been thinking for days that I need to post something in this space, but I am SO behind the 8-ball that I just can’t dedicate time to write a good post, so here is my list of random thoughts, just so I don’t have to feel like I’ve fallen off the face of the blogging planet.
- Working out is cutting into my blogging time for sure. I suppose this is a good thing? I’m doing a dedicated workout for 30-60 minutes every day, and sleep & blogging are the first to go in my jam packed days. EEK! I miss sleep. I miss blogging. I like feeling better about myself. This is worth it.
- Related to sleep, Harvey is sleeping better again (9-10 hr stretches!) but often waking up at 5am for the day. UGH. Hard to complain about a baby STTN though, #amiright?
- Covering at work for a co-worker who is gone on vacation for the week sucks. I’m happy for her to be on vacation, but it means I’m insanely busy at work doing her job AND mine with no time to blog *cough* at work *cough*
- My kids are awesome. Labor Day weekend was awesome. My SIL’s memorial bench that we finally got installed in town park is AMAZING. (I will post more pics/details about it later, I promise. The details in it are phenomenal.)
- Setting up a new hard drive sucks. I’m still constantly installing programs and reorganizing stuff, and I am SO READY to have things just be working again. At the same time, I’m immensely grateful I was able to get my photos and docs off my old computer. BACK UP YER SHIT, you hear me?
Happy Friday tomorrow! More detailed posts to come from me next week I hope. 😉