Well, as usual the month is flying by! As I did a workout with the kids this morning (it’s my day off), I decided I should write a quick post to keep me on track and accountable!
- Mental Health: Take a page from my Mom’s book – slow & steady wins the race.
- I’m doing well with this, especially now that my first postpartum period is over and I’m a little less emotional! I finally saw 159.9 on the scale this morning, and I really want to stay in the 150s again from now on.
- Nutrition: Continue to make mason jar salads and only drink beer 2-3x/week.
- I’m still making my salads every week and doing great with them! However, I’m probably still drinking more often than I should, but at least Charlie and I have both been cutting back and having NB (no beer) days together. Baby steps. 🙂
- Fitness: Average 30m exercise/day & get 7,500 steps/day on my Fitbit.
- I’m averaging 28m/day right. That means I’m one 30m workout short, so today I’m going to do 60m to get back on track. Also, 12/17 days I’ve hit the 7,500 mark, and I’m getting about 7,900 steps/day, so not too bad.
I love that the kids always want to work out with me!