Okay bloggie friends – this is way outside of my comfort zone to post about, but I’m so excited about this challenge that I wanted to throw it out there for all of you so you could hit me up if you want more information! I know a few of you asked me about the Beachbody coaching thing on my miscellaneous thoughts post last month, and I’ll make sure to send you the information as well. With my plantar fasciitis struggles this past summer, I’ve been doing a ton of rehab on my foot, and #PiYo has been a fantastic program to help with the stretching and strength I need in my life. After a fantastic drink-filled non-healthy trip to Vegas, I’m more than ready to get back into a healthier routine, and this challenge is going to be the key. #PiYo + a running program + clean eating recipes = epic awesomeness. 😉
So here’s the deal: are you training for a 5K, 10K, half marathon, or marathon this fall? Or do you simply just love to run? Or do you wish you liked to run? (that’s me! ha!) If so, join me for a running/PiYo challenge! #PiYo (aka Pilates and yoga on steroids) has been proven to help runners not only build necessary muscle but to also lengthen your hamstrings, which leads to a longer stride, which leads to a faster time! I haven’t been a true runner since college (about 12 years ago, yikes!), but I’m so excited to get back to it while working with PiYo as well, and I’d love for you to help motivate me and keep us all on track together!
Here’s what you’ll get with this challenge:
- An 8-week running/PiYo training calendar
- A 30-day meal plan designed to help you tone up and slim down
- Access to 100s of #cleaneating recipes only available to my customers
- Super-food shakes that will help you build muscle, stave off cravings, promote weight loss, and MUCH more! (FYI – I wasn’t a believer in these shakes until I started actually drinking them daily, but MAN are they awesome and make such a difference. I always felt like “real” healthy people eat only real food & not shakes, but yeah, consider me a convert. Try them – you’ll like them – and they are seriously great for getting in all of those nutrients you might be lacking on from day to day!)
- Me as your coach along the way!
Whether you’re trying out your first 5K or training for a half marathon, #PiYo is one of the best programs to help you avoid injury and maximize your runs! If you’re in, please comment below and I’ll send you some more information about the program and the private Facebook group I’ve created for the challenge.
We’re going to kick ass in this 8 week program (and then celebrate with a drink!).