Almost 4 years ago I started my Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In (WWW) posts with my 1 week postpartum post after delivering Stella. I’ve kept up with them pretty consistently over the years, but it’s time for something new. I don’t want the focus to be only on weight, because as we all know, the scale doesn’t tell the whole story. The first post in my reader today was from my awesome coach Blake, and she had entitled it #WorkoutWednesday, so I’m totally going to copy her, at least for today! My body has changed dramatically in the past few months thanks to my daily workouts & cleaned up diet while the scale has only budged 3#. I know that as I continue to clean up my diet the scale will move more, but I’m so happy to be seeing changes in the mirror even when the scale isn’t moving.
I just finished an 8 week PiYo challenge group (the Pilates & Yoga beachbody program is intended to be done for 60 days), and I am SO happy with the results. I lost an inch off my belly & gained more tone & definition all over (especially in my back & arms), plus I lost 3#, and that was with plenty of slip ups when it came to my food & drinks.
Over the next 3 weeks I’m doing a 21 Day Fix challenge group and trying really hard to stick well to it for the entire three week challenge. I am so not a morning person, but every morning that I drag myself out of bed to do my workout I end the day feeling better about myself for the choices I’ve made in my life that day.
December 2015 Goals
There are 4 weeks left in 2015. Last December I gained 6.5# in December, and I am NOT going to do that again. This morning I was at 162.4# (down 3.4# after clean eating and working out after the Thanksgiving weekend – sheesh!) and my plan is to be SAFELY in the 150s come January 1st. Last January 1st I was 165.8#, and I basically spent 2015 vascillating in the 160s. I’m done with that. So here are my goals:
- Nov 30-Dec 20:
- Work out every day for the next 3 weeks of my 21 Day Fix challenge (snowboarding counts as a workout too!)
- Stay within my calorie limits for the next 3 weeks as well.
- Dec 21-22:
- Keep it clean. Keep up with workouts.
- Dec 23-30:
- Enjoy vacation with my family, BUT, I’m going to bring my laptop so I can stream my workouts from BOD (Beachbody on Demand), and I want to work out at least 5 of the 8 days we are on vacation. The house in AZ has a pool, so that’s good motivation. 🙂
- Dec 31: Enjoy NYE with my hubby and celebrate that I’m entering 2016 as a happier, healthier version of me!