Last week I wrote a breakdown of my 12 month plan to age 35, so this week I decided to break down what I plan to accomplish in these first three months. As a recap, my goals for the first 3 months were:
- Lose 15# and 5% body fat.
- Complete at least 3 rounds of 21 Day Fix or 21 DFX and commit to being an inspiration to my Beachbody clients!
SO, here’s my plan for the next three months!
January 20 – February 13 (25 days):
- Biggest Challenge: 4 day girls’ weekend in Denver will include plenty of drinks
- Biggest Benefit: 4 days of my husband being gone. Easy to keep eating & workouts on track when he’s gone. Ha!
- Goal: lose 5# (to my old standby weight of 161# that I was at for the conception of both my children) just in time to start rehearsals for a dance show / fundraiser for the local animal shelter that I’m getting the guts to participate in this year. Yes, I will share pictures. It’s quite the ordeal 🙂
February 14 – March 12 (28 days):
- Biggest Challenge: rehearsals 3 nights a week for the show will cut into my family time and make it hard to dedicate even more “me” time to my workouts
- Biggest Benefit: extra time spent moving my body & less time sitting around drinking beers after work should help my progress along since we all know weight loss is 80% diet anyway 😉
- Goal: lose 5# more (to 156#) just in time for the final performance of said show mentioned above.
March 13 – April 19 (38 days):
- Biggest Challenge: Stella’s 11 day spring break will throw us off schedule
- Biggest Benefit: weather getting nicer & days longer so easier to fit in workouts
- Goal: lose 5# (to 151#) just in time for my girls’ trip to Hawaii on April 23rd! The last time I did a big trip was to Norway in May 2010, and I weighed 151# at that time and felt pretty darn fantastic. I’m excited to get back to that!