Wow. I just went an entire month without posting in this space. That’s by far my longest break in nearly 7 years of blogging. Things were just such a mess for awhile, and I didn’t know what I wanted to share or keep private, and once I got out of the habit of posting, I just… stopped.
I miss it though. I miss you all. So here I am. Hopefully I’m back.
The last month… man. Where to start? Topics I want to write more in depth about include:
- My tooth!
- 10 months later I finally got my dental implant complete for my front tooth that Harvey broke out last June.
- Oh my gosh you guys. Never in my life have I taken a full on girls’ trip like that, and IT.WAS.FANTASTIC. I want to go back, like yesterday. I went with a girlfriend from here (old coworker) and with an IF blogging buddy. Seriously – a random stranger I met through the internet because of infertility struggles has become one of my closest friends. I love how life work sometimes. 🙂
- Insane. Harvey finally starting saying more words, and now he has immediately made the leap to full sentences and COMMUNICATION, which is so nice. He’s also a stubborn headed terror, so there’s that.
- Stella is sweet & kind & a rule abider, but also whiny as hell, so all day long we hear, “Moooooom, Harvey pinched me!” At least they love each other. ❤
- House Projects
- Stitch Fix
- I took the pics. And then just didn’t post them. I finally walked into a TJMaxx (like 2 hrs from here) and realized how much I loved shopping there when things are CHEAP and I’m starting to feel better about my body. Shopping is so much easier when you don’t hate your body. Ha! I still love the convenience of SF, but it’s on hold for now while we spend our money on other things.
- I’m in week 2 of an 8 week PiYo/Running challenge again, and DAMN it feels good. I’m getting stronger and happier every day. NO joke. I love this company and their programs and what they have done for me. Being a coach helps me SO much with my own accountability. It just feels good to feel inspired by something again!
So there ya go. I’m here. I’m busy at work and busy with life, but things are much better than they were a month ago, and for that I’m grateful. Bring on the sunshine and summer!