Last week I wrote a post about Fear. Fear of failing…fear of so many things. I’m tired of being afraid, so I’m doing something about it.
For many years I was great at writing my Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In posts. It transformed to TISW for awhile (The Incredible Shrinking Wife) and to MILF (pretty self-explanatory, ha!), but I’ve always gone back to WWW in the end. I’m sure these are boring posts for most everyone to read, but it helps to keep me accountable, so here goes (again!).
- Starting Numbers, 3/1/2018:
- Weight – 186.9#
- Body Fat% – 33.3%
- Muscle Mass% – 28.3%
- Water – 47.7%
Week 1 Goals:
- Work out an average of 30 minutes / day
- Track my food every day in MFP. You can’t outwork a crappy diet!
- Lose 1.5# per week for this first month.
Week 1 Results:
- Workouts: 7/7! (I didn’t track time)
- I did two 21 Day Fix workouts, 1 day of snowboarding, and 4 workouts on the elliptical between 25-45 minutes each.
- Food Tracking:
- 2 partial days tracked
- 3 full days tracked
- 2 no tracking at all
- Weight: 184.6# (down 2.3#)
So…not perfect, but I’m moving in the right direction! I started working out consistently again on 2/27 and I haven’t missed a day yet since then. I don’t actually intend to work out 7 days a week forever, but it feels good to be jump starting my healthy decisions, and I always make better food choices when I start the day with a workout. Since we were struggling big time with jet lag last week and up early every day anyway, it seemed as good a time as any to get back into the early morning workout routine. 🙂
On to week 2!