Starting Weight: 190.3#
Weight Loss This Week: 1.2#
New Weight: 183.5#
Total Weight Lost: 6.8#
Weight Left to hit my 1st Goal on June 1: 14.5#
I weigh in daily when I’m working on my health like this because research shows that’s the most effective way to be successful with weight loss. It definitely keeps it in the forefront of my mind and makes it obvious how different food and drink choices affect my body. If I see it trending up for more than a day or two, it also motivates me to dial it in again as well!
Last Wednesday I was at 184.7, and over the following days it fluctuated up and down – 181.9, 182.4, 184.3, 182.1, 184.2, 182.4, 183.5. I’m totally okay with the daily fluctuations as I know that it’s reflective of hydration, salt retention, my period, swelling from a strenuous workouts, etc. It is nice to see the overall trend is down each week though!
MFP Progress (i.e. Eating Mindfully!) & Workout Tracking (i.e. Getting my groove on!)
- Wednesday: 1,611 cal (42 remaining) & 30 min. on the AMT + walk to piano lessons
- Thursday: 1,553 cal (91 remaining) & 30 min on the AMT
- Friday: 1,726 cal (1 remaining) & 45 min. on the AMT
- Saturday: 2,388 cal & 2.5 hours snowboarding + dancing
- Sunday: 1,353 cal (117 remaining)
- Monday: 1,381 cal (89 remaining)
- Tuesday: 1,521 cal (101 remaining) + 30 min on the AMT
Macro Breakdown: 37% / 34% / 28%
I did much better on getting in my protein this week, and I got 5 workouts in as well, so I’m happy with my week. It’s always a balance of enjoying life (drinks and dancing on Saturday with friends was awesome!) and moderation in life overall, isn’t it?
Another week on the books, and I’m 32% of the way to my first big goal. Whoop whoop!