Today is my 34th birthday, and I’m not nearly as happy, hot, and healthy as I’d like. I’m a Type-A detail person, so it’s time to lay out some solid time-specific goals (otherwise known as SMART goals) for myself for the next year. A few of the goals & rewards I have set for myself y’all might find a little crazy, but they’re what are going to motivate me for this next year! I want to hit 35 feeling fantastic about myself. It is time!
Starting Stats: 166#, 25.1 BMI, 34% body fat, size 10 (31) pants & M/L tops
1st phase – 3 months/13 weeks (January 20 – April 20)
- Lose 15# and 5% body fat. I know that sounds lofty, but early weight loss is the easiest, and I know that clean eating will drop that first 5# no problem. I’m hoping to take a vacation to Hawaii with one of my girlfriends the last week of April, and I want to feel GOOD in a bathing suit by then. She is super fit & hot, and I’d love to hold my own with her on the beach. 😉
- Complete at least 3 rounds of 21 Day Fix or 21 DFX and commit to being an inspiration to my Beachbody clients!
2nd phase – 3 months/13 weeks (April 20 – July 20)
- Lose 5# and 2% body fat. That would put me comfortably in the 140s, which would be a super healthy weight for my 5’8″ body.
- Complete a 60 day PiYo/Running challenge as the weather gets warmer. I had such great results with that program last fall for the first month when it was warm enough to run, and I really want to get back at it!
- Complete a 10k on the 4th of July
3rd phase – 3 months/13 weeks (July 20 – October 20)
- Maintain my weight around 145#. Lose 2% body fat. Continue to eat clean & exercise.
- Complete a half marathon on August 13th
- Get a tattoo. I’ve wanted a large tattoo on my back for nearly 10 years now, and with a sculpted back & arms, I’ll finally be ready to do it & show it off. 🙂
4th phase – 3 months/13 weeks (October 20 – January 20)
- Maintain my weight around 145#. Lose 1% body fat. Continue to eat clean & exercise.
- Not go crazy over the holidays.
- Get a breast lift/augmentation. Assuming we are done having kids (99% sure), I’ve always said I wanted them back in place and nice again when I was done with pregnancy and breastfeeding. Probably a few of you think I’m crazy, and a few of you are nodding your heads in agreement with me. Ha!
Goal Ending Stats: 146#, 22.2 BMI, 24% body fat, with an awesome tattoo and fake boobs
So there ya go! My plan for the year. Am I the only one who needs to write it all out to make it happen?